What Should I Have In My Skin Care Routine – I have been struggling with my skin for years. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin – I lean more on the dry side, but my T-zone can be oily. Intense acne-fighting regimens like Proactive did nothing but burn like hell and turn my skin into the Sahara desert—a situation that only happened after a few uses and took a long time to recover.
So, you have to be very careful about the skin care products you use. My pores can get clogged easily, which can lead to more breakouts in the future. Most days it doesn’t help that I wear a full face of makeup. But I love makeup and I didn’t want to give it up. I’ve been looking for the best skin care routine for me for a long time and now that I’ve been using this routine for over a month, I can confidently say that my results are not short-lived, so I thought I’d share.
What Should I Have In My Skin Care Routine
For the sake of completeness, I should add that I’ve improved my diet and tried to get more sleep, exercise more, and drink more water, which are also factors. I drank a little tea that helped keep my skin clear.
My Everyday Skincare Routine
There is a morning skin care and a more comprehensive night skin care. I start by describing what I do at night because it informs what I do the next morning.
1. The first thing I do is remove my makeup. I don’t wear makeup at all or wear a lot of makeup (ie liquid foundation, powder, cream) so I have to make sure I cleanse my skin properly. I love this clean and clear make-up removing foam cleanser because I just put it in my hand and rub it on my face – and almost everything is gone. .
2. Now that my face is makeup free, it’s time for deep pore cleansing. I soak up Clarisonic Mia Cleanser and Clear Foaming Cleanser and rub it all over my skin. Not only does it clean my pores, but it feels really good, like a gentle facial massage.
3. Sometimes, instead of using the Cleansing and Cleansing Cleanser on the Clarisonic Mia, I use the Clinique Foaming Sonic Facial Soap, which is specially formulated for use on the sonic brush. It’s a creamy formula, so it helps glide smoothly onto your skin.
Of The Best Honey Infused Skincare Products
4. Now that my skin is exfoliated, it’s time to moisturize. I’ve tried a million and one moisturizers, from high-end to drugstore, but there’s nothing my skin loves more. Pure avocado oil is natural, non-porous, and perfect to use before bed to give your skin an overnight boost. I also use this under my eyes instead of my eye cream. When I wake up, my face is not oily, just hydrated and silky smooth.
For a while I was afraid to moisturize because I thought it would make me break out more. By going through this process and keeping my skin dry, I was actually forcing my skin to produce more of its own oils to try to compensate, which made me worse. Don’t be afraid of fatigue!
5. If I have a break or two, I treat it with Mario Badescu Drying Lotion at night. I dab it on my blemishes with a cotton pad and the product dries them up, heals them and reduces redness overnight. It really works. While pimples won’t magically disappear in the morning, they won’t irritate you and your pimples will disappear.
In the morning I’m pretty sleepy and still half-zombie, so I can’t jump through any hoops for my skin. I only use two products that take two minutes…because I’m not an early bird and ain’t nobody got time for that.
My Skincare Routine On Accutane — Style And Sushi
1. Cleansing your face in the morning is important because the skin produces oil overnight and your pores secrete various substances. If I’ve used Mario Badescu drying lotion overnight, this should also be washed off. I use a fresh soy facial cleanser to get rid of freckles quickly. These things are really gentle and safe for your eyes. It’s good when you accidentally wink because you’re so tired.
2. Now that my skin is fresh from the sun, I apply a generous amount of this moisturizing sorbet to my face and under my eyes and apply my foundation. Under eye concealer is a great foundation. This stuff is so lightweight and non-greasy that it sinks in within minutes and won’t interfere with your makeup. It plumps up your skin and prevents makeup from settling into fine lines. I’ve made a few changes to my skin care routine over the past few months. My sensitive, combination and dehydrated skin has never felt better, brighter or clearer! I get compliments all the time, both in real life and on social media. This is very important to me because I have always struggled with my skin with things like acne and breakouts, redness and pigmentation. Now that I’m 30, you can stop aging there too!
Last year I wrote an article on how to create a simple skin care routine that is a great place to start. I also shared my skin care journey if you want to read more about it. Many of you have found this post really helpful and my tips, advice and suggestions have helped transform your skin. This post is about my renewed skincare routine, what I’ve changed, and what new products I’ve introduced.
AD | This post is sponsored by Look Fantastic, the company I regularly work with. They offer free worldwide shipping, no extra EU charges and you can get 20% off using the code. Sponsored posts allow me to provide free content, generate organic content and keep my blog FREE from Google Ads. However, it did not affect my writing about this post or the products featured in this post. Description
March Favorites: Beauty (my Skincare Routine!).
As always, remember that what works for my skin may not work for you. Based on my knowledge and experience, I will do my best to provide as much information and advice as possible. But I am not a qualified doctor, esthetician, dermatologist or beauty therapist. So consult a skin specialist. Do your research and always patch test!
Check out my previous beauty post on how to create an easy skin care routine! It has all the basic knowledge and basics you need to take good care of your skin. I don’t want to repeat the same content, tips and advice, so if you haven’t read this post, come back here. I have another great post to read on 10 Steps to Healthy, Young, Glowing Skin.
This post has detailed information about daily skin care. Does not include masks, sheet masks, eye patches, skin care products or face masks. I use them all 2-3 times a week, but it’s too much to fit into one blog post. I will write a post about anti aging skin products soon. In the meantime, you can read this blog post on my top 5 homemade facials and face masks.
There has been a definite trend in the skin care industry towards products that soothe, calm, protect and nourish the skin. Focus less on excess ingredients and absorb treatments to encourage faster cell turnover for younger, brighter skin. They often disrupt the skin’s barrier and can cause irritation, redness, and sensitivity—just to name a few.
Favorite Natural Skincare Products + A Video Of My Morning Skincare Routine!
As I’ve gotten older, choosing what and where to invest in skincare has become more important. I know your 30s aren’t the middle, but it’s a great time to prioritize anti-aging. The best, scientifically and clinically proven way to protect your skin from aging is with sunscreen (SPF), antioxidants (vitamin C) and retinol (vitamin A).
I did not add retinol to this regimen because I already have prescription strength retinol from my doctor. But this winter I went easy on the retinol and instead focused on the rest of my routine detailed in this post.
In recent months, I’ve also started using a few expensive anti-aging skin care products. Again, I chose science-based research and proven results. I didn’t care, I paid attention
What should be in my skincare routine, what should a skin care routine consist of, what should be in my skin care routine, what should you have in your skin care routine, what products should be in my skincare routine, what skin care routine should i use quiz, what should i include in my skin care routine, what should be included in my skin care routine, what skin care routine should i use, what should i have in my skin care routine, what should i have in my skincare routine, what should i use in my skincare routine